To apply, please include a cover letter with the position you are applying for and send your resume to:
P.O. Box 988
Parkersburg, WV 26102
Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer
Position Title: Mortgage Loan Processor
Department: Loan Department
Hours of Work: Typical hours are: 8am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday Some Fridays until 5pm
Other: Additional hours as needed
The main function of the Mortgage Loan Processor is the preparation and processing of new real estate loans, auditing loan files for missing collateral and documentation, and the completion of loan closing documents.
New Loan Processing:
- Prepare distribution tickets for new mortgage loans
- Prepare early disclosures and loan closing documents, set up new loan files.
- Serve as back-up for typing and booking consumer loans.
- Process line of credit advances, make entries and notify the customer as appropriate.
- Support walk-in customers with special requests, i.e. notarize documents.
- Quote payoffs
- Answer customer questions, update/correct customer files.
- As part of the overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
- This position requires a basic knowledge of other job duties within the department and serve as a backup as needed.
- Adaptability: Be able to adjust to different work situations and remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to Detail: Regard for important details to assure accuracy in every transaction performed, detect errors and follow through on corrections and details.
- Customer Orientation: Respond sensitively to the needs and priorities of the customer; recognize and take appropriate action to meet their needs and establish an effective working relationship with customers to gain their respect and loyalty.
- Team Player: Must view oneself as part of an overall team. This includes supporting others throughout the entire bank to achieve the overall goals of the bank.
- Organization: Must be able to prioritize tasks and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Resourceful: Have the ability to ask questions and find answers.
- Focused: Be able to focus on the task to completion.
- Supportive: Provide positive support to the loan officer and customer.
Education and Special Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- More than one year of administrative work preferably with loan processing experience.
- This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer knowledge as well as utilization of office equipment.