Thank you for your interest in a career with Community Bank. To apply, please include a cover letter with the position you are applying for and send your resume to:
P.O. Box 988
Parkersburg, WV 26102
Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer
Hours: 9:45 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Thursday, Friday until 5 pm, some Saturdays 7:45 am - noon
Job Type: Full-Time
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide a high level of customer service to bank customers who require teller services. In addition, tellers are responsible for balancing cash and understanding related compliance regulations related to teller services.
- Perform paying and receiving functions for customers. This will include cashing checks, taking deposits, withdrawals, mortgage consumer loan and other payments.
- Understand and comply with the related laws and compliance regulations that pertain to teller duties.
- Provide a high level of customer service. This includes understanding customer needs, as well as understanding the bank products offered.
- Support the overall sales effort of the bank.
- Will be aware of overall bank product offerings and be able to refer customers to appropriate departments within the bank.
Qualified candidates should possess the ability to respond to the needs and priorities of the customer. Attention to detail is essential. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations. Must be able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure. Must be able to express thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Education and Special Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a related position
- Must have the dexterity to count money
- Requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computers skills as well as utilization of office equipment.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
Community Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits.