Your Move to Community Bank is Easy!
Thank you for choosing to bank with us! We want to make your life easier and at Community Bank you’ll find that’s exactly what we do, with cutting edge, common sense banking.
- Open your checking account with us! Visit any Community Bank office and open your new account. (You may want to stop using your old account now)
- Provide us with your information and we’ll fill out the forms for you! Sit down with one of our Customer Service Representatives and we’ll help you complete the forms in this kit:
- Direct Deposit Form - Change your direct deposit. Simply give the completed form to your employer, Social Security, etc.
- Automatic Withdrawal Form - Send this form to those who are receiving automatic payments from your account (i.e. utilities, loan payments, insurance payments, etc.) to let them know you are changing banks.
- Online Banking - If you have online banking bill payments, you’ll need to transfer your information to Community Bank’s online banking bill payment.
- Close your old checking account. After all of the checks from your account have cleared (this could take up to two weeks), send the Close Account Form to your old bank to close your previous account.
We are always available to our customers and our associates are the best in the business. Once you are with us, you will fully understand what it means to be with a bank that takes the time to understand your needs and find the right product for your situation. That’s what Community Bank is all about.
President & Chief Executive Officer